Family Doctor Locations Around Olean, NY
535 Main Street, Olean, NY
(716) 372-0141 Main Telephone
ELLICOTTVILLE: 6133 Route 219, (716) 699-4332
FRANKLINVILLE: 12 South Main Street, (716) 676-2212
SALAMANCA: 449 Broad Street, (716) 945-4770
CUBA: 45 West Main St, (585) 968-1628
At Olean Medical Group, we have doctors that specialize in many different areas:
• Pregnancy doctors - The technical term is obstetrician, and they provide prenatal care to women who are pregnant.
• Pediatric doctors - These doctors provide medical care for infants, children, and young adults.
• Family doctors - These doctors provide medical care for people of all ages.
• Heart doctors - The technical term is cardiologist, and they treat patients who have issues with their heart valves, blood vessels and other vascular issues.
• Neurologists - These doctors treat and diagnose any issues people have with their brain or nervous system.
• Foot doctors - The technical term is podiatrist, and they treat any issues or diseases that people encounter with their feet.
• Rheumatology doctors - These doctors treat conditions that have to do with the muscles, joints, and bones.
• Gynecology doctors - These doctors focus on the reproductive health of women which includes testing for diseases, reproductive system disorders, and performing cancer screenings.
Whether you are in need of a pregnancy doctor, an allergy specialist or a rheumatology doctor, Olean Medical Group has a highly skilled team of professionals you can trust. Contact us today or visit any of our locations.
535 Main Street, Olean NY 14760
Monday - Thursday
Office Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:45 am - 3 pm
14 Center Street, Cuba, Cuba NY 14727
6133 Route 219, Ellicottville NY 14731
12 Main Street, Franklinville NY 14737
449 Broad Street, Salamanca, NY 14779
45 West Main Street, Cuba, NY 14727