About Olean Medical Group
Olean Medical Group (OMG) has made the health and safety of our staff and patients a high priority throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. OMG has worked collaboratively with the federal and New York State recommendations with mask mandating to slow the spread of COVID-19 since 2019. OMG will no longer require masking by patients and staff in accordance with the CDC and NYSDOH guidance that masks are no longer required in outpatient settings that are deemed non-Article 28 clinics, effective 7/20/22. Even though masks are not mandatory, OMG still highly recommends masking in clinical areas.
Olean Medical Group is committed to creating a welcoming environment for our staff, our patients, and our visitors who choose to continue wearing face masks and those who choose not to wear face masks. Our expectation from our staff will be respectful towards everyone’s individual choices regarding mask wearing.
- Patients who have a respiratory illness are still required to wear a mask.
Universal precautions, cleaning and good hand hygiene are still required to reduce COVID-19 exposures.
We have MODERNA VACCINES ON HAND. TO RECIEVE A COVID VACCINE, please call your OMG primary care provider for an appointment. Covid Booster Clinics are typically held on Fridays. If you wish to receive a Booster, simply call your OMG provider to make an appointment.
Things may be different, but our care for you has not changed:
- Special measures have been taken to physically distance our waiting rooms
- Plexiglass has been added to registration and nursing areas in the near future.
- We will continue to room patients in exam rooms as quickly as possible
- We are spacing time between appointments to ensure reduced capacity in our buildings
- We are committed to ensuring that our patients receive appropriate medical care. You can get information regarding your rights and how to report professional misconduct at https://www.health.ny.gov/professionals/doctors/conduct.
- We are in compliance with CDC recommendations for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and ask patients wear a mask or cloth face covering to their appointmentCOVID-19 has taught all of us some valuable lessons and we intend to incorporate them into our on-going care for you. For almost 75 years, Olean Medical Group has been caring for patients in the Southern Tier; we have every intention of providing quality healthcare for years to come. We are humbled by the commitment and flexibility of our employees and providers. Our deepest gratitude to each of them, their families, our fellow healthcare colleagues, and all of the other hard-working essential employees during this time. Most importantly, we thank our patients for choosing and trusting Olean Medical Group. So much has changed, but one thing remains the same…we’re still proudly caring for you.
Offering a Versatile Suite of Treatments in the Olean, NY Region
The Olean Medical Group takes immense pride in offering a comprehensive form of care throughout Olean, NY and the surrounding communities. Whether you're searching for an experienced pediatric doctor, pregnancy doctor, or a qualified neurologist, our medical practice is sure to feature the perfect personnel from the comfort of our welcoming facility. On top of that, we operate a modern testing laboratory to ensure that our patients access the very latest in diagnostic services.
We are very pleased to be able to offer 3D mammography! No longer do patients need to travel! Schedule your 3D Mammogram today by calling 716.376.2242.
And are you aware of our new low dose CT scan? If you are a smoker or have used tobacco in the past, give us a call to see if you qualify for an annual LUNG CANCER SCREENING. Early detection can save lives.
Be sure to browse the following section to explore our current specialties. As always, you're more than welcome to contact one of the certified representatives at Olean Medical Group with any additional questions. Our knowledgeable team is constantly standing by to provide additional information on our innovative treatment options.
- Allergy Specialists
- Cardiologists & Heart Doctors
- Family Doctors
- Gynecology Doctors & Pregnancy Doctors
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Pediatric Doctors
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Foot Doctors & Podiatrists
- Pulmonology Specialists
- Rheumatology Doctors
For an appointment with any of our primary care providers or specialists, please call 716.372.0141.
Dr. Gilbert Witte, Pulmonology, has retired as of December 31st (after 37 years at OMG), and we remind you that Dr. Arthur Cacacho has taken over for him. His office is on the first floor in AREA C at the main office, 535 Main Street, Olean. For appointments, please call 716-376-2395.
We also welcome Podiatrists Dr. Kelly Rogers and Dr. Brandon Rogers who join Dr. Puneet Chahal in practice at OMG. They are located at the main office on the first floor, AREA E and you can call for an appointment at 716-376-2282. You may not be able to be added to their schedules right away, due to the fact that your insurance carrier may not have approved a new provider yet so we thank you for your patience.
- Christine Strade
- Chief Executive Officer, OMG LLP
Family and Pediatric Doctors serving the Olean, NY area.
Olean Medical Group LLP has been serving our community for more than 70 years and is the largest medical group in Western New York outside of Buffalo. Our family practice has six locations, with our central location at 535 Main Street in Olean, NY which includes support services to better meet our patients' needs. Our satellite offices are located in Cuba (2), Ellicottville, Franklinville and Salamanca, NY, all within 12 - 28 miles of our main office.
To better serve our patients, we have several specialties including pediatric doctors ready to help. In addition to our family and pediatric services, we feature treatments in other health categories, such as allergies, gynecology, obstetrics, cardiology, rheumatology, pulmonology, podiatry, neurology, and more. Feel free to contact our family doctor today to discuss your symptoms and schedule an appointment at one of our offices. See our specialties page for a full list of treatments!
Olean Medical Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Reliable Rheumatology Doctors
If you suffer from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other ailments that involve your immune system being attacked through your joints and nerves, you may benefit from seeing a rheumatology doctor. Olean Medical Group LLP has doctors who have been serving the community for generations. It is likely that you are looking for a rheumatology doctor based on a recommendation by your primary care physician. Our rheumatology doctor is experienced and ready to help you when you are in pain. With a referral from your PCP, see Dr. Sebastian Wilk, located on the second floor, AREA A, at OMG's main office.
Contact our offices today to learn more about our rheumatology, pulmonary, and heart doctors or other services.
Thursday, September 28, 2023
Total Count - 1 Pollen, 3,244 Mold
Pollen Level - Low
Mold Level - Low
Season - Weed
The Pollen Count is provided by Dr. Fred Lewis, board certified allergist and immunologist at the Olean Medical Group
Follow us on Facebook and also on Instagram @oleanmedicalgroup