About Olean Medical Group
Getting Back to Normal
As of March 1, 2022, our front doors have reopened. It had been almost two years since we have been screening everyone at our rear entrance but with Covid hospitalizations down, we feel we are getting back to normal. We will continue to be cautious but for the time being, we are all still mandated to wear masks while in our buildings. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you. We appreciate your cooperation and we anticipate that this too, will soon be relaxed.
We have MODERNA VACCINES ON HAND. TO RECIEVE A COVID VACCINE, please call your OMG primary care provider for an appointment. Covid Booster Clinics are typically held on Fridays. If you wish to receive a Booster, simply call your OMG provider to make an appointment.
Things may be different, but our care for you has not changed:
- Special measures have been taken to physically distance our waiting rooms
- Plexiglass has been added to registration and nursing areas in the near future.
- We will continue to room patients in exam rooms as quickly as possible
- We are spacing time between appointments to ensure reduced capacity in our buildings
- We are committed to ensuring that our patients receive appropriate medical care. You can get information regarding your rights and how to report professional misconduct at https://www.health.ny.gov/professionals/doctors/conduct.
- We are in compliance with CDC recommendations for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and ask patients wear a mask or cloth face covering to their appointmentCOVID-19 has taught all of us some valuable lessons and we intend to incorporate them into our on-going care for you. For almost 75 years, Olean Medical Group has been caring for patients in the Southern Tier; we have every intention of providing quality healthcare for years to come. We are humbled by the commitment and flexibility of our employees and providers. Our deepest gratitude to each of them, their families, our fellow healthcare colleagues, and all of the other hard-working essential employees during this time. Most importantly, we thank our patients for choosing and trusting Olean Medical Group. So much has changed, but one thing remains the same…we’re still proudly caring for you.
Offering a Versatile Suite of Treatments in the Olean, NY Region
The Olean Medical Group takes immense pride in offering a comprehensive form of care throughout Olean, NY and the surrounding communities. Whether you're searching for an experienced pediatric doctor, pregnancy doctor, or a qualified neurologist, our medical practice is sure to feature the perfect personnel from the comfort of our welcoming facility. On top of that, we operate a modern testing laboratory to ensure that our patients access the very latest in diagnostic services.
We are very pleased to be able to offer 3D mammography! No longer do patients need to travel! Schedule your 3D Mammogram today by calling 716.376.2242.
And are you aware of our new low dose CT scan? If you are a smoker or have used tobacco in the past, give us a call to see if you qualify for an annual LUNG CANCER SCREENING. Early detection can save lives.
Be sure to browse the following section to explore our current specialties. As always, you're more than welcome to contact one of the certified representatives at Olean Medical Group with any additional questions. Our knowledgeable team is constantly standing by to provide additional information on our innovative treatment options.
- Allergy Specialists
- Cardiologists & Heart Doctors
- Family Doctors
- Gynecology Doctors & Pregnancy Doctors
- Internal Medicine Specialists
- Pediatric Doctors
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Foot Doctors & Podiatrists
- Pulmonology Specialists
- Rheumatology Doctors
For an appointment with any of our primary care providers or specialists, please call 716.372.0141.
Dr. Gilbert Witte, Pulmonology, has retired as of December 31st (after 37 years at OMG), and we remind you that Dr. Arthur Cacacho has taken over for him. His office is on the first floor in AREA C at the main office, 535 Main Street, Olean. For appointments, please call 716-376-2395.
- Christine Strade
- Chief Executive Officer, OMG LLP
Family and Pediatric Doctors serving the Olean, NY area.
Olean Medical Group LLP has been serving our community for more than 70 years and is the largest medical group in Western New York outside of Buffalo. Our family practice has six locations, with our central location at 535 Main Street in Olean, NY which includes support services to better meet our patients' needs. Our satellite offices are located in Cuba (2), Ellicottville, Franklinville and Salamanca, NY, all within 12 - 28 miles of our main office.
To better serve our patients, we have several specialties and doctors ready to help. In addition to our family and pediatric services, we feature treatments in other health categories, such as allergies, gynecology, obstetrics, cardiology, rheumatology, pulmonology, podiatry, neurology, and more. Feel free to contact our family doctor today to discuss your symptoms and schedule an appointment at one of our offices. See our specialties page for a full list of treatments!
Olean Medical Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Reliable Rheumatology Doctors
If you suffer from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or any other ailments that involve your immune system being attacked through your joints and nerves, you may benefit from seeing a rheumatology doctor. Olean Medical Group LLP has doctors who have been serving the community for generations. It is likely that you are looking for a rheumatology doctor based on a recommendation by your primary care physician. Our rheumatology doctor is experienced and ready to help you when you are in pain. With a referral from your PCP, see Dr. Sebastian Wilk, located on the second floor, AREA A, at OMG's main office.
Contact our offices today to learn more about our rheumatology and pulmonary doctors or other services.
June 21, 2022
Total Count - 6 Tree 14 Grass 0 Weed 405 Mold
Pollen Level - Moderate
Mold Level - Low
Season - GRASS
The Pollen Count is provided by Dr. Fred Lewis, board certified allergist and immunologist at the Olean Medical Group
Follow us on Facebook and also on Instagram @oleanmedicalgroup