Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
At Olean Medical Group, we are looking for dedicated physicians and advanced practice clinicians who are passionate about keeping patients healthy and interested in being part of a congenial, progressive group. Our medical group is physician-owned and professionally managed. As a part of our team, you will enjoy many advantages that will support you in building your practice and enriching both your professional and personal life.
Olean is situated in a beautiful section of the Southern Tier of Western New York. There are plentiful opportunities for outdoor recreation and Holiday Valley is nearby, which was ranked as the 4th best ski resort east of the Mississippi River. There are quiet, safe neighborhoods and excellent school systems here. Olean is a college town, including St. Bonaventure University and Jamestown Community College.
Olean Medical Group takes care of the business aspects of your practice so you can focus on medicine, and find more time for yourself. We understand the complexities of operating a practice in today’s climate and provide:
- Administrative support
- Operational expertise
- Professional development
In addition, our compensation model provides you a competitive package with great employee benefits, relocation, a very good pension plan, three weeks vacation initially, and one week for continuing medical education (CME), with a stipend for expenses. Eligible physicians may become partners as early as the first January after one full year. Eligible physicians may apply for loan repayment through Doctors Across New York (DANY).
We believe that exceptional care begins as a partnership between physicians and patients. Our providers rely on that relationship to deliver clinical excellence, emphasizing health and wellness. We offer our patients the latest advancements in medicine, including:
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Top-rated electronic medical record system: Allscripts
Olean Medical Group is seeking board certified physicians for the following specialties
- UrologyPartner with highly respected and established Olean Medical Group and grow abundant Urology practice/ patient base.
Join a first class team, see cases in a state of the art, award winning, surgery center AND own part of a successful multi-specialty group.
Partner Track eligibility after 12 months
Urodynamics/ On-site procedures
Fully integrated EMR (w/ multiple specialties)
On-site cancer care support
Call 1 weekend/ month
Hospital and Surgery Center immediately next door!
We are not seeking any locum tenens at this time:
Advanced Practitioner in Endocrinology
This position is open to a physician assistant or nurse practitioner and provides diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative healthcare service, previous experience preferred but will train if interested. Practice with experienced nursing staff and enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation. Work one-on-one with our Endocrinologist; manage follow up visits and assist in implementing patient treatment plans.
The regular schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. The practice is located at our main site in Olean, NY. Our Endocrinology practice diagnoses, treats, and manages the following:
- Abnormalities of Adrenal Glands
- Abnormalities in Sex Hormones
- Abnormalities of Thyroid Function
- Care for Transgender Individuals
- Diabetes: Type 1 & Type 2 with a focus on treatment with insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors.
- We provide diabetic education for individuals living with diabetes.
- Endocrine Hypertension
- Endocrinopathies of Pregnancy
- Pituitary Abnormalities
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodules
Education / Training / Experience:
- Graduate from a NP or PA Program; strong interest and willingness to learn Endocrinology
- New York State License
- DEA, NPI, & Prescriptive Authority
- Current CPR Recognition
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/ Effective organizational and time management skills
- Endocrinology training preferred